Below you will find
our terms and conditions for joining our CSA. Please read through this document
in its entirety to be sure you understand how our CSA works.
I agree to the following terms and conditions of Camron Ridge Farmstead CSA Program.
1. I agree to pay 100% or 50% of the balance upon sign up, if using the 50% option you agree to paying the remaining 50% balance on or before before July 1, 2020, unless other arrangements are made with the farmers.
2. I understand that the farm pick-up times are strictly enforced. If I fail to pick up my box within the window specified for my site, my box will likely be donated to a local Food charity that day. If something comes up that prevents me from picking up my box, I must make arrangements with a friend or family member to pick it up for me.
3. I understand that during the first few weeks of the season, I should expect fewer selections. This is due to the fact that there are fewer varieties of produce that can grow in the early season. As the season progresses so does the amount of selections per week.
4. As a member, I share in the abundance of our harvest, as well as in the risks that come with farming. When joining this CSA, I agree to accept the fact that with natural systems, there can never be guarantees, and I agree to accept the consequences that come with taking this risk.
5. If I am for any reason dissatisfied with my CSA membership this year, or it is not what I expected, I will communicate that to my farmers, so they can try to address it. If I am still not satisfied after communicating with my farmers, Camron Ridge Farmstead will arrange a refund on a pro-rated basis.
6. I understand my email address will be the primary way the farm will communicate with me on a weekly basis during the season. It is my responsibility to read these emails if I want to stay informed of what is happening on the farm.
7. I understand that the contents of the vegetable share are grown based on the National Organic Program standards (NOP), but that Camron Ridge Farmstead is not certified organic.